Question for celebkiriedhel
#11 19-07-2016 
(17-07-2016 11:42 PM)celebkiriedhel Wrote:  Which O/S are you on Kunder? You might be better off making it compatible with Windows 7, if you have Windows 8 or 10.
Oh, BTW.... Remember about a month ago or so, You were helping me to get my "stuttering graphics" Toshiba Tecra (16gb/ram) to run Sims2 on the HD4000 graphics chipset? I actually told you never mind because I acquired another simming machine.

Well, I found the problem. About two weeks later, the 750gb/5400rpm hard drive crashed. I put a new 750gb/7200rpm drive in it last week. I loaded Sims2 on it today, applied Graghics-Rules for INTEL, just as you instructed the first time, and Sims2 now runs at full throttle, 1366x768, smooth as glass, with zero stutter!

Thanks for helping me with that issue, You're the best. Smile

You're a real Sims Guru! WEEE'RE not worthy! (Doing best "Wayne's World" impression Big Grin).

Just thought you'd like to know that it was actually a hardware issue, and not a Sims issue, and it has been resolved.

#12 19-07-2016 
@Kunder

Wonderful! Glad to know it's fixed. Smile

Hardware issues are such a pain, but very happy to know it's sorted. Happy Simming!

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option