Dentists.... I hates them my precious
#11 13-07-2016 
I had a lovely Greek dentist, but she left Sad She always asked me if I wanted her to do something before she did it. She was very gentle and kind.

#12 14-07-2016 
In Australia, we can go to any dentist we want, there's no limitation. My biggest limitation is cost.

The right side of my face has ballooned up and is bruised and purple. Yeah, I'm not going back to him.

To be honest, I haven't seen any women dentists and I'd go to one if I could find them.

Thanks for all the love. Spending a lot of time in bed with an ice pack on my face and popping ibuprofen like it's candy (every 4 hours).
Will continue to do that for the next couple of days I think.

MLC - yeah ice packs are the bomb. Heat packs seem to exacerbate the throbbing, so I think it's an icepack situation.

#13 14-07-2016 
OUCH! {{{hugs}}} Heart

...The only dentist I've ever liked was played by Steve Martin. Big Grin

#14 17-07-2016 
@CatherineTCJD

Not sure I'd want to go to a dentist like Steve Martin though. OUCH!

I'm going to go to the doctor on Monday, I think I want to get a medical opinion and see if I need antibiotics.

Thanks for all your well wishes. Still spending most of the day in bed except for taking pain meds. Today is the first day I've had some brain.

#15 18-07-2016 
LOL!
[Image: tumblr_m3legdx5qZ1qk40eso2_250.gif]

I hope you're feeling better by now! Flower

#16 19-07-2016 
Nope. Still in Pain. The swelling has gone done and the pain has lessened which is good though.

Doctor is booked out until Thursday, so waiting until Thursday to get some real help. Smile

Got anti-biotics to take for next 10 days. Then going to a different dentist that has been recommended to me.

Sorry, that is a members only option