Just sharing a Video Cards.sgr for GTX970 / 13c2 - Windows 10
#1 23-07-2016 
Since these cards should start coming down in price soon, and since there doesn't seem to be one here (and they do need fixes), I thought I'd share my modification of one of celebkiriedhel's files to include the GTX970. I started with one of the Video Cards.sgr files that was already modified for Windows 10 from here:

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=6881

You still need an appropriate Graphics Rules.sgr. The NVIDIA texture fix one from the link above seems to be working for me, but don't forget you still need to modify for higher resolutions, and you need to put both files in both locations mentioned.

Whenever I get new hardware or a new OS I'm always happy to see this site and these threads still exist, so just wanted to help out. Hopefully I haven't mucked it up. Smile
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2016 03:39 AM by gwynne.)

#2 23-07-2016 
@gwynne

Thanks for that - you haven't attached the card. but when you do I will copy it to the downloads thread.

#3 23-07-2016 
Test reply. (Can't seem to get a reply to go through when I use the file attachment interface.)

Hmm, on Chrome under Windows 10, all ad-blockers disabled, I can't use the file attachment function. I can browse to a local file, but it doesn't get picked up in the final post. Is it choking on the spaces in the file name perhaps?

Here's a dropbox link instead:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jx9kwoenmm91vc...s.sgr?dl=0

#4 23-07-2016 
Its probably because you didn't zip it and so the file type isn't allowed. You should get a message though.

#5 23-07-2016 
@gwynne

No worries Gwynne. I've got it now, will add it to the post.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option