My Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Graphics Is Still Poor.
You've changed the graphic rules and video cards.sgr correctly.
It looks like what you've got left to do is
1. Set the game to run as admin.
2. Troubleshoot compatibility.
3. Turn Smooth edges up to Max.
Doing these will complete the fixes for your game and you will be able to play it in high res.
1. Go to \Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSBin\
2. Right-click Sims2ep9.exe and select properties
Note: If you don't have a compatibility tab - then the way you do it is to go back to the right-click sims2ep9.exe and select 'Troubleshoot compatibility'.
Screen Flickering and Stuttering Issue
Once your system is running at High Resolution (Smooth Edges is enabled) - Set it to the highest level - More. Like this:
That will fix the flicker.
Before you post requesting help
Information we need
-config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
- Your operating System.
- What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.