Sad News
#1 05-08-2016 
I've just had some very sad news about a fellow simmer: Nonni from Affinity Sims (also a member here) passed away yesterday in her sleep. (There are announcements at Affinity and also at the Plumb Bob Keep (login required).)

I only knew Nonni online, but she was one of the kindest, sweetest people I've met here, and she was someone I considered a friend even though I'd never talked to her IRL. She will be very deeply missed.

Rest in peace.

#2 05-08-2016 
Oh, that's sad news. Nonni was such a kind soul.

#3 05-08-2016 
I am so sorry to hear about her. I'll post a note in my updates.

#4 05-08-2016 
My condolences go out to her family and friends, both online and offline.

#5 06-08-2016 
Oh my gosh! I remember Nonni from Affinity Sims. My thoughts go out to her family and friends.

#6 06-08-2016 
That is really sad - such a sweet person. Sad

#7 06-08-2016 
Yeah. Sad I was truly shaken when I found out. I know she had several health issues, but from what I've gathered it was still unexpected.

She leaves a great, gaping hole behind in this community, so I can only imagine what it must be like for her family and IRL friends. My thoughts (and prayers, because I know Nonni was a woman of very strong faith) go out to them.

#8 06-08-2016 
So sad. Thank you for letting us/me know. ;(

#9 06-08-2016 
I did not know her, but my prayers and condolences to her family and friends.

#10 06-08-2016 
Never talked to Nonni but she helped me and never knew it. During my rough patch there were many times her posts in The Sanctuary gave me the hope I needed or a bit of peace. I never told her that and never thanked her for those posts. Never too late though so: Thank you Nonni, you helped me see there were reasons to keep living when every fiber of my body thought otherwise. (I think that's why I never said anything to her, I didn't want her to worry!) RIP Nonni, you will be missed.

Sorry, that is a members only option