So much issue
#1 17-08-2016 
  • Registered
This site has help me when I had Windows 7. But when I updated to Windows 10 since Sims 2 can be play... It is mostly my lag issue and sometimes some crashes when I buy clothes. But is mostly the lag issue I will have. It will run smoothly but after awhile when I try to click on another Sim I have to wait, and when I am on a buy or build mod it will take awhile until it shows up. I look everywhere to try to get it work. I try to do it myself but my attention is very lacking..And I will get frustrate after... Hope you can help...

Log generated on 8/26/2015, 13:13

=== Application info ===
Name: The Sims 2 Body Shop
Version: 1.17.0.66
Build: ReleaseSRT
=== Machine info ===
OS version: Windows NT 6.2
CPU: 4330.199707Mhz, Name:GenuineIntel, FPU:1, MMX:1
Memory: 2048MB
Free memory: 1984MB
User: Jess
Computer: CARMEN-PC
=== Sound device info ===
Name: Unknown
Driver: Unknown
=== Graphics device info ===
Number: 0
Name (driver): Intel® HD Graphics
Name (database): Intel® HD Graphics <<NOT FOUND IN DATABASE!>>
Vendor: Intel
Chipset: Vendor: 8086, Device: 0402, Board: 06221028, Chipset: 0006
Driver: igdumdim32.dll, Version: 10.18.15.4256, GUID: D7B78E66-4742-11CF-3863-2D26BBC2C735
Driver version: 4256
Monitor: \\.\DISPLAY1
Monitor aspect: 1.779850, 16:9
Screen mode: 1680x1050x32BPP,60Hz
Texture memory: 1744MB
HW T&L: Fixed function:1 Programmable:3.0
Pixel program: 3.0
Texture stages: 8
AppControlledAA: 1

#2 17-08-2016 
The lag issue is probably caused by securom. Follow the instructions in this link to remove it: http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=6688

NB: The author suggests deleting license information from the registry, however, this is unnecessary (the lag will still be removed) but you can do it if you want to be thorough. Just be careful to only delete exactly what they say, as it is unwise to mess with the registry if you don't know what you're doing.

When you're getting the noCD crack, make sure to you get the crack for your latest expansion. If you have mansion and garden (considered an expansion) or the Ultimate Collection get the Mansion and Garden crack.

As to the random crashes, it could be a CC problem, if you have any? I'd say you'll need to provide an error log in order for someone to help with this. Hopefully someone who can help you will drop by soon. Smile

Also, you should probably delete your cache files after doing this: Go to My Documents/EA Games/TS2 UC (Or TS2) and delete the files called accessory and groups.cache

#3 18-08-2016 
  • Registered
I should had mention I have the The Sims 2 UC that I got from Origin.

I did that try before and try to do it again but it said "Failed to enumerate any DirectX 9 Compatible graphics adapters in this system" The computer have the latest version already instead with the updates. Sad

Yeah, that will CC doing that at times... I have over 11,000 CC and trying to bring it back down again..LOL..But is is hard when I see something new!! xD

And I always do delete the accessory and group. cache before I start the game. That how I learn when I restated the game in 2012 when I got a compture again..LOL.. this place been a big help for me... Big Grin

I did download the graphic card from here and it has help with my graphic.. but just wish my lag will stop.. Sad

#4 21-08-2016 
There are a number of things you can do to fix the lag. See this post:

FAQ LAG Issues - Possible Solutions

I would definitely try the CPU count and the CFF explorer.

#5 23-08-2016 
  • Registered
I did the CPU count and CFF explorer...

I am going to see if I can reduce my CC on Sims 2. I know I have less than 1000 CC in my Sims 3, Sims 4 and Sims Medieval game and they don't lag. In my upgrade computer for Windows 7 I had Sims 2 UC and over 10,000 CC and never lag. It just happen when I updated to Windows 10 that is started to lag.

It reduce my crash just a bit. But still going to try clean out my CC that I don't use as a bit still laggy after 5 min of game play.

Keeping finger cross.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option