New to this Wonderful Site!!!!
#1 22-08-2016 
Leefish, I'm sure everyone tells you how wonderful you are but I want to personally thank you for this site. I've been a member of MTS for over 6 years now but never posted just thanked profusely. I'm a die hard TS2 even though I have 3 and 4. This sight has been a godsend for me and keeping my TS2 up and running. The guys and gals here have been very helpful with their topics and have actually made my life so easy. Thanks to all of you!!!

I am from the US, Georgia to be precise. Yes I do have a very southern if not hillbilly accent LOL and proud of it.
Married for over 25 years and I have 2 wonderful children and an awesome granddaughter that keeps me on my toes.
I work at an assisted living community (around 60 hours a wk) and my TS2 is my wind down game.

Couldn't survive without you all and thank you again so much.
Kishtar, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Aug 2016.

#2 22-08-2016 
Ah! Hello other new person!
And a fellow Southerner! : D

#3 22-08-2016 
Welcome to our fishpond!

#4 23-08-2016 
G'Day Kishtar welcome to Leefish!

#5 23-08-2016 
Welcome to Leefish

#6 23-08-2016 
Welcome!!! Smile

#7 23-08-2016 
Wolkam... er... I mean, welcome.

#8 23-08-2016 
(22-08-2016 09:15 PM)Kishtar Wrote:  Leefish, I'm sure everyone tells you how wonderful you are but I want to personally thank you for this site. I've been a member of MTS for over 6 years now but never posted just thanked profusely. I'm a die hard TS2 even though I have 3 and 4. This sight has been a godsend for me and keeping my TS2 up and running. The guys and gals here have been very helpful with their topics and have actually made my life so easy. Thanks to all of you!!!

I am from the US, Georgia to be precise. Yes I do have a very southern if not hillbilly accent LOL and proud of it.
Married for over 25 years and I have 2 wonderful children and an awesome granddaughter that keeps me on my toes.
I work at an assisted living community (around 60 hours a wk) and my TS2 is my wind down game.

Couldn't survive without you all and thank you again so much.
Welcome from Texas!

#9 24-08-2016 
Welcome !

#10 24-08-2016 
Howdy! From Central Florida Wink
Welcome to the pond ~ the water is always nice.
Are you a crabby-Cancer? (Me too) Happy belated birthday!

Sorry, that is a members only option