[split] Graphics Rules Maker can't see my graphics card.
#1 25-08-2016 
  • Registered
I had the same problem when I was using windows 8.1. The sims 2 was using my Radeon card, but log and graphic rules maker showed only my Intel card. The game was running pretty good on Intel settings, except for glitch with the snow. I was looking for a solution for a few weeks but ended up upgrading to Windows 10.

#2 26-08-2016 
I can fix this but I need your config-log.txt

Information we need

The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
Your operating System.
What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

#3 26-08-2016 
  • Registered
Sorry that I didn't specified that after upgrading to Windows 10 my problem was solved, I was just replying to person who opened the topic. I guess thats common issue with Windows 8.1/Radeon dedicated card combo. But thanks for your willingness to help everyone @celebkiriedhel Smile

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option