Question
#1 25-09-2016 
Does anyone know if there is a way to add a party to the game? I have never actually seen one added before. I have an idea for a children's party (not birthday, although it would probably be the logical choice to clone off of.) It would actually be a part of a greater download, if I could get it to work that is Big Grin The problem is, I can mod objects, but have never done a custom anything like a career. Just suggestions as to where to go to start, would be helpful. I am NOT asking for someone to do it for me, just point me in the right direction is all Smile
gayars, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Aug 2014.

#2 25-09-2016 
Am I to understand that you want to add a new TYPE of party to the game? Under the best of circumstances, I expect this to be an extremely complicated thing to accomplish. At the very least, I have never heard of anyone having done such a thing. To me, that seems like it might not even be possible.

#3 25-09-2016 
Well I am going to try, if it doesn't work, I won't be surprised. Smile I can still do the rest of what I want to do, I just wanted it as an addition. I did find the package to make it in simpe at least! That said, that is the least thing on the list to try Big Grin

#4 25-09-2016 
Yeah, go for it. You have my blessing to try, and I pray for you that you may succeed.

#5 11-10-2016 
Sending a version off for testing Big Grin

#6 13-10-2016 
It came back that it passed Smile

Now to add more types Big Grin Suggestions welcome Smile

#7 13-10-2016 
Ohhhhhh what a cool idea!!
Hens Party
Batchelor party
Wedding Anniversary
All the big milestones (Sweet 16, 21st, 30th, 50th)
Even a tupperware party!
Halloween Party
Baby Shower
Just a few ideas Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option