• 3t2: WIP Community School for the Gifted
  • Creator: nanashi
Now that I've finished and uploaded my Divisadero project, I'm trying to figure out which project to complete next. I am working on the grocery store, theatre, police station, library, and community school... which creates an obvious dilemma of choice Big Grin

I'm thinking I'll complete Wilsonoff or the grocery store because I already have interior ideas, but since I've finished all of the build cc for the Community School for the Gifted, I thought I'd post some pics here.

Does anyone have suggestions for classroom, school office content?

Screenshots
3t2: WIP Community School for the Gifted Screenshot 3t2: WIP Community School for the Gifted Screenshot 3t2: WIP Community School for the Gifted Screenshot 3t2: WIP Community School for the Gifted Screenshot 3t2: WIP Community School for the Gifted Screenshot      
Comments
#2 03-12-2016
How about lots of chalkboard recolors in Simlish? There's a Castaway Stories mesh floating around out there that's perfect for classrooms (in my opinion, anyhow) but it only has two options.

#3 03-12-2016
That looks amazing!

#4 03-12-2016
Hi @esmeiolanthe, thank you for your suggestion! Do you have a link or any pics to the Castaway Stories mesh?

Sorry, that is a members only option