• Downer's "Sniff Test" repositoried to Skell's top-only version
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

I've repositoried Downer's "Sniff test" to the top-only versions of the base game "OverhangTShirt" full body outfit. This means you can now pair Downer's tee-shirts with other trousers.

This is only a set of *texture references* -- no mesh, no texture. Just a few bytes of text.

For this to be of any use to you, you'll need:

- Downer's "Sniff Test": recolours of am-tmbodyoverhangtshirt (custom or townie version -- works with either)

and

- Skell's repositoried completer of am-tmbodyoverhangtshirt

I've created the references for the kid tops, teen male tops, and adult male tops.

I haven't bundled the packages, so you can mix-and-match which t-shirts are made available for each age group (I'm thinking of the unicorns in particular -- lovely, but maaaaaaybe not appropriate for kids XD ).

To delete the ones you don't want, please refer to the swatch provided by DownwardBound -- the numbers are the same.

Oh, one last thing: they're decustomised, townified, and show in the catalog after the "default" repositoried tops.

Cheers,
Raindrop

Screenshots
Downer's "Sniff Test" repositoried to Skell's top-only version Screenshot Downer's "Sniff Test" repositoried to Skell's top-only version Screenshot Downer's "Sniff Test" repositoried to Skell's top-only version Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 876.48 KB | File Name Rain_tr-umtopoverhangtshirt_DownerSniffTest_repo.zip | # of Downloads 311  

Comments
#2 08-02-2017
Very cool thank you

Sorry, that is a members only option