Graphic Blues
#1 25-02-2017 
  • Registered
Hello!

It’s the same sad sad situation: Bought a new computer, little brother wanted to have Windows 10 installed, I wanted Windows 7. He wanted to play Civilization VI, I wanted to play the Sims 2. To make a long story short: I lost and ended up with a computer running on Windows 10 and a “NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070”-graphic card. In case you're wondering, I lost both arguments.

I’ve already figured out that I have the Texture Memory-problem and since my Log-file says this “boolProp enumerateMultisampleLevels false” I’m playing in low resolution- I think.

I tried to fix it myself but I’m a little afraid of changing such files myself. So, can I ask for a little help? Thanks!

P.S. I have the DVDs installed, with all three the compilation DVDs (Pets, Business and University).

.txt  DESKTOP-log.txt (Size: 10.22 KB / Downloads: 383)

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option