Trouble with downloading the Graphic Rule for NVIDIA
#1 23-05-2017 
  • Registered
Hello Smile
I happen to have a small problem with the NVIDIA Grapic rule file. I think this is going to sound silly, but I cannot seem to be able to download it : when I try to, all I can get from the compressorized file is an Internet one :/ (which, when I click on it, leads me back to the downloading page) I have try everything, but perhaps, I might have miss something ? As you might have guess, I'm not particularly good with computers ahah
Here's the thread I opened on MTS, that explains why I need the Graphic rule file : http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=594899
Also : I have a question, now that I downloaded Graphic Rule maker, do I have to Uninstall it before installing the NVIDIA's Graphic Rule ?
Thank you for your help !

Here's my operating system :
Window 10 professional
Intel® Core™ i3-4160 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
RAM 8,OO Go
64 bits processor x64
And my graphic card is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Attached File(s)
.txt  DESKTOP-U6AHBEH-config-log.txt (Size: 10.24 KB / Downloads: 387)

#2 26-05-2017 
@Premonde

Is this the one that you are trying to download - that is the correct one according to your config log:

Graphic Rules - NVIDIA - Texture Fix - Max Screen size 1920x1080

It's just a standard link that will get you a 'rar' file downloaded.

Can you do a dxdiag for me, and upload the dxdiag.txt - your config-log.txt says that you have 128Mb, and I don't believe it (because that is way too low).

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option