Ultimate Collection Crashes
#1 28-05-2017 
  • Registered
So I downloaded the ultimate collection last week and have not been able to play it at all Sad
The game loads absolutely fine, neighbours load, as soon as I click on a family it freezes. When I click ctrl, alt + delete I find it has crashed. I tried just leaving it but hours went by, and eventually when I accessed task manager I'd find again it had crashed.
I seem to have tried everything I can see. I've changed it to view in windows mode, changed compatibility settings, deleted caches, created shortcuts, uninstalled and reinstalled. I have just reinstalled this evening and still, nothing works. I just want to play sims!

I have uploaded the config log (I think that's the right thing?)

Thanks,
A

Attached File(s)
.txt  HOME-HP-config-log.txt (Size: 9.59 KB / Downloads: 375)

#2 31-05-2017 
Same thing happened to me too Sad

#3 06-06-2017 
@MiaHSwe You'll need to start your own thread, for me to help you.

@AG1995

Download these cards -
Graphic Rules - INTEL
Video Cards.sgr - INTEL - 0116

WHERE TO INSTALL FIXES:
In the Program folders:

\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Config\
\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\CsConfig\
MUST BE INSTALLED IN BOTH FOLDERS

The rars need to be unzipped, and the sgr files goes into those folders overwriting the existing ones.

#4 11-06-2017 

.txt  TONNY-DATOR-config-log.txt (Size: 10.34 KB / Downloads: 367)

I put both in both places, now it doesn't start, LOL
.txt  TONNY-DATOR-config-log.txt (Size: 10.34 KB / Downloads: 367)

#5 23-06-2017 
@MiaHSwe When I said start a new thread, I didn't mean in this post, I mean in the Graphics Forum. Please start a new thread in the forum.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option