Which EP?
#1 05-06-2017 
Which EP do you alter your Video Card.sgr file in if you have a "Double Deluxe" install?
Kunder, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Feb 2016.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2017 02:26 AM by Kunder.)

#2 05-06-2017 
Always the last released EP or SP in your install. If you ONLY have the Double Deluxe set, then Celebration Stuff is your last pack, and therefor the one you must edit. But if you have more packs, then you must find the LAST pack from the list below that you have installed, and edit the files in THAT folder.

The complete list looks like:

01: BaseGame
02: EP1 "The Sims 2 University"
03: EP2 "The Sims 2 Nightlife"
: HPP "The Sims 2 Holiday Party Pack" (A Stuff Pack)
04: EP3 "The Sims 2 Open for Business"
05: SP1 "The Sims 2 Family Fun" (A Stuff Pack)
06: SP2 "The Sims 2 Glamour Life" (A Stuff Pack)
07: EP4 "The Sims 2 Pets"
: SP3 "The Sims 2 Happy Holiday" (A Stuff Pack)
08: EP5 "The Sims 2 Seasons"
09: SP4 "The Sims 2 Celebration" (A Stuff Pack)
0A: SP5 "The Sims 2 H&M" (A Stuff Pack)
0B: EP6 "The Sims 2 Bon Voyage"
0C: SP6 "The Sims 2 Teen Style" (A Stuff Pack)
0D: Store Edition
0E: EP7 "The Sims 2 Free Time"
0F: SP7 "The Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Design" (A Stuff Pack)
10: SP8 "The Sims 2 IKEA Home" (A Stuff Pack)
11: EP8 "The Sims 2 Appartment Life"
12: EP9 "The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff"

#3 05-06-2017 
Thank you! That's what I thought.

#4 05-06-2017 
You're welcome, @Kunder. No problem Smile

#5 06-06-2017 
I agree with what Boiling Oil has said - a couple of caveats though -

If you're using a graphic rules.sgr video cards.sgr from me you'll know if it's been picked up because you will be able to find the word 'Kiri' in the config-log.txt - if it doesn't have 'kiri' in it, then it's not picking up the changed graphic rules.sgr.

With compilation packs - Double Deluxe, etc - they often need the change in their packs because one of them tends to have a Sims2EP99.exe.

So start with the latest expansion pack, check the graphic rules.sgr and if it hasn't changed then pop it in the compilation pack ones as well.

#6 07-06-2017 
You're awesome Kiri! Thanx! Was trying to help someone on another board. Smile

Someday, you'll have to show me how to do the signature for checking. I'm trying to get better at this, so I can help others.
I'm dead set serious about learning everything I can about setting up Sims. Already have the hardware issues, and requirements down. I need to get better with the software side..... Going to go play Sims now, "Bob Woods" has work to do Big Grin

#7 07-06-2017 
@Kunder

Absolutely welcome Kunder. Quite willing to give you some lessons on how to work out the things for yourself - and how to read the config-log.txt to fix things.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option