Sims2 flickering Pt.2
#1 25-06-2017 
  • Registered
Hi there. Sorry, I'm new to these threads and not sure if this a correct place to ask this but I have a problem. I have a Dell computer and I am constantly getting flickers in my game. The computer as bought last year. I also downloaded the Intel graphics thing, But it did not help me at all. I do not have Ultimate collections, so I have all of the original expansions.

Which also I would like to add that some of my stuff from Masion and Garden is not showing up in the game, such as staircases and other things. What do I do?

#2 25-06-2017 
@Serietrainer

This needs to be in the Graphics forum - I will move it there.

I need to have a look at your config-log.txt that you will find in the logs folder where you play your game. That will tell me what is going on.

#3 24-07-2017 
  • Registered
(25-06-2017 01:50 PM)celebkiriedhel Wrote:  @Serietrainer

This needs to be in the Graphics forum - I will move it there.

I need to have a look at your config-log.txt that you will find in the logs folder where you play your game. That will tell me what is going on.

.txt  DESKTOP-HFOFP66-config-log.txt (Size: 10.41 KB / Downloads: 369) [/quote]

sorry for getting to you so late but finally found out how to do it.
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2017 09:05 AM by Serietrainer.)

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option