please read!
#1 28-11-2017 
  • Registered
[/php]
.txt  DESKTOP-M13C850-config-log.txt (Size: 10.13 KB / Downloads: 339) <------ -config-log.txt

http://prntscr.com/hg5opm <--- operating system

I installed The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection and I keep on crashing every time I try to play, usually when I try to enter a town. I haven't played even 30 minutes on this computer. I think it might be the graphic rules thingy, but i'm not sure. Please help your fellow simmer!

#2 05-12-2017 
  • Registered
The crash is just saying, "The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection has terminated." or something like that.

#3 08-12-2017 
@alexmpasto

Hi Alex - you definitely need a fix for your graphic rules and video cards.sgr

If you use this graphic rules - Graphic Rules - Radeon - Texture Fix
And this video cards.sgr Video Cards.sgr - RADEON - 67df

You will need to install them in these folders:

WHERE TO INSTALL FIXES:
In the Program folders:

\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Config\
\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\CsConfig\
MUST BE INSTALLED IN BOTH FOLDERS

That *should* resolve your problems but whether they do or not, come back and let me know what happens.
Also, if you can do a DXDiag for me and upload the DXDiag.txt I can let you know how to update the Graphic Rules to reflect the true amount of your display memory.

#4 21-01-2018 
  • Registered
@celebkiriedhel

The http://www.simthing.net/cards/VideoCards...n-67df.rar link isn't working for me, 404 Not Found.
Sorry for late, late, late reply!

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option