Sims 2 Creating a Sim Help
#1 05-12-2017 
  • Registered

.txt  LAURA-config-log.txt (Size: 10.28 KB / Downloads: 347)

Hello I was wondering if anyone can help me on a creating a sim issue for the sims 2, I play on digital version and currently use windows 10. The issue seems to be when creating a sim, when I load on to my world and in a house everything is fine however as soon as I go to creating a sim all I see is a clear blue screen and no sim, I see the section to put the sims name and the part to create which sim whether it be male or female but the screen itself is a clear blue and when I do try to create a male or female sim the game will crash. I would much appreciate any help on this matter, thank you.

#2 14-12-2017 
  • Registered
If this helps anyone for my last post i'm still having problems with I decided to upload a picture for everyone to see the problem I'm currently having.

[Image: simscreen.jpg]

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option