SIMS2 Direct x 9.0c problem
#1 08-12-2017 
  • Registered
it gives me this error: "Failed to find any DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapters in this system! Please make sure you have a DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapter and have installed the lates drivers provided by the manufacturer. The application will not terminate."

may someone help me pls ??

thanks in advance

.txt  DxDiag.txt (Size: 21.19 KB / Downloads: 370)

#2 08-12-2017 
May someone request that you attach a copy of your latest [xxxx]-config-log.txt first? Because without that, nobody can do much of anything.

#3 08-12-2017 
@Darkeye @BoilingOil

I'm going to need the config-log.txt to be able to fix this.

Also I looked at your dxdiag - and you don't look to have a graphics card except for the standard vga adapter - that isn't sufficient for Sims 2. I'll need your config-log.txt to be able to know for sure.

#4 08-12-2017 
  • Registered
The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.

I cant find it :/

so im did get the log too but i dont undestand it

.txt  TS2LOG.txt (Size: 1.02 KB / Downloads: 416)        
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017 04:52 PM by Darkeye.)

#5 09-12-2017 
  • Registered
(08-12-2017 03:57 PM)Darkeye Wrote:  The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.

I cant find it :/

so im did get the log too but i dont undestand it
may someone help me :/

thanks in advance

#6 15-12-2017 
  • Registered
MAY SOMEONE HELP ME PLS!!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option