Sims 2 Ultimate Collection keeps crashing
#21 27-04-2018 
No, the graphics card not being in the database is NOT the problem that causes crashing. Worst case scenario, it may disable certain options in your graphics settings panel.
Anyway, in the config-log.txt that you posted on December 29th, your graphics card WAS in the database!! So if that is no longer the case, you must figure out when and why that happened. Because THAT might be relevant to fixing whatever's wrong.

#22 27-04-2018 
I post my new config folder, maybe there's some new thing I don't know

.txt  ASUS-config-log.txt (Size: 10.25 KB / Downloads: 337)

#23 27-04-2018 
Yup, I see... OK, so now I refer you to post #5 in this thread, posted last december 19, in which I explain what you should do to get that fixed. Do that again, and your graphics card will once more be found in the database. Smile

#24 28-04-2018 
Thank you, I'll test this.
Maybe celebkiriedhel can help me with the other things that make the game crash? Big Grin

#25 29-04-2018 
If she comes along, I'm sure she will. When this will be, though, is something that none of us know. Sad

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option