Sims 2 crashing
#1 07-01-2018 
  • Registered
I try to look everywhere for this trouble. I have not to long ago was trying to fix an issue with my lag troubles. I thought I read everything but it only cause more troubles. First was my game not opening to getting errors. I fix some of the issues but I had to unstall and then reinstall the game. I saved my file but something happened after I put the file back. My game in Belladonna Cove crash. It either crash when I am there or loading a family or just when I am playing with them. I been working on that family for over three years and yeah neighborhood is getting full. I been trying to cut back on my CC.. I have over 13,000.. And I think that what might had started that long lag after the updated from Origin. I am scared to even do anything else without knowing what is good on my end really.. I am hoping I don't have to start again..Can somebody please help..

I have a Windows 10 pro x64 bit.

I am using a Sims 2 Ultimate Collection on Origin.

Attached File(s)
.txt  CARMEN-PC-config-log.txt (Size: 8.11 KB / Downloads: 338)
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2018 08:47 PM by jsurvivor_nyc.)

#2 07-01-2018 
Why didn't you just attach the file to the "Got it" post? Now there's TWO threads for a single problem... Most moderators and site owners don't like this, and I am one of them.

If you would please add a post with the attachment to the other thread, all moderators and admins here will be grateful, and I will delete this superfluous thread later.
If you do not, however, you risk someone deleting both threads and banning you from use of this forum. I have the power to do this right away, but I'm willing to assume that you just didn't know this yet. So I'm giving you a chance, OK?

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option