Crashing at the neighborhood select
#1 18-01-2018 
  • Registered
Ive been poking around in these forums for about a day now trying to resolve the crashes I seem to keep getting. I only just got the ultimate collection, and i havent had more than a few minutes of gameplay before I get a crash. Ive done the texture fix and the video card fix. Now when I start the game, it loads fine, but it crashes either at the neighborhood select screen, or while loading a neighborhood, with an error if "The Sims 2 EP9 has stopped working". Im not entirely sure what else to try at this point and was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction. Ive attached my most recent configlog and im currently runnings windows 10. Any help is appreciated.

Attached File(s)
.txt  RICK-config-log.txt (Size: 14.85 KB / Downloads: 423)

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option