The sims 2 Flickering glitch(not ultimate collection)
#1 25-03-2018 
  • Registered
So I just got a new computer and it's way better than the old laptop, but I've seen many graphical problems in the sims 2. I installed all my discs and took my old sims folder and replaced the new one with the old one. I had all my old building, families and mods, but the grass/desert is really weird. They dont have any shadows and they dont go dark at night. And I have this flickering everywhere, when I build and when I'm in the neighbourhood. Dont judge but I mainly just build in sims and it kinda bothers me. I dont have the pets expansion pack so I cant find any fix for this. I have all my settings on the max btw. Please help Confused

#2 27-03-2018 
Have you fixed your Graphics Rules and Video Cards to recognize your new video card/GPU?

#3 29-03-2018 
  • Registered
Fixed it. Thank you Big Grin

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option