Having trouble with sims 2 graphics (flickering and lag?)
#1 16-04-2018 
  • Registered
I recently re installed sims 2 double deluxe on my laptop and I have been having issues with fixing the gltiching screens. They flicker and my game is extremely laggy. (I run on windows 10)
.txt  UNKNOWN-config-log.txt (Size: 10.39 KB / Downloads: 394)

#2 21-04-2018 
  • Registered
I could really use the help, this problem is still happening and it's combined with terrible lag..

#3 16-05-2018 
http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=6888 You can check here and see if your intel card is listed. Try and replace (after setting aside back up copies of the originals) C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Double Deluxe\SP4\TSData\Res\Config the graphics card and video card.sgr files from that location, with the ones that are the same as your card there (hint the top examples seem to be intel 4600)

#4 15-07-2018 
  • Registered
That didn't work, it made my game unable to open. (I don't have ultimate collection, I have the hard copy base game only)

#5 16-07-2018 
  • Registered
Is there any way to make this work without all of this making my game unable to open?

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option