Mootilda over at MTS is working on something pretty cool - a tutorial for subhood templates - so you can make just a shopping district etc. Looks neat. Link to full thread HERE
The method is fairly simple and consists of the following steps:|
- Create a empty neighborhood with no lots, sims, or subhoods.
- Give the new neighborhood a unique name.
- Change the neighborhood to the appropriate subhood type.
- Build the subhood using the standard tools.
- Test your subhood.
- Share and / or install the subhood.