Pink clothing glitch on bodyshop
#1 29-06-2018 
hey guys! I downloaded some uniforms school stuff for sims 2 and after loading it up, the clothes i downloaded were all pinked out? How can I fix this?

#2 29-06-2018 
  • Registered
If it's blue/pink then it's probably because you don't have the mesh to the custom content.

#3 30-07-2018 
This is month old post but in case you haven't tried it yet: Delete accessory.cache. group.cache and cigen from (my) documents > EA Games > Sims 2 folder (they should be there after all the folders) and then in the same place find folder called Thumbnails and delete everything inside it. That should hopefully fix the pink flashing for the time being. If it keeps happening constantly consider deleting some custom content. Going through this might help some too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLkmxAg7r3Y

Also to add to what soeimi said, objects flash blue if they don't have meshes, clothes will display as maxis clothes. Meanwhile if you have pink flashing it means you're out of texture memory.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option