Commanding Sims to Kick the Can
#11 28-08-2018 
Interesting... So her mood is most certainly not involved here. Thanks for investigating this issue further, @Pizzatron-9000. This may help us all understand it a little better.

#12 28-08-2018 
I have a lot of Cyjon's Mods as well and so I was thinking that it would be a good idea to look at Cjon's page and see what he has there. I did not see anything that has to do with residents kicking trash cans, but I did find that he has a couple of Mods relating to Walk Bys Kicking Trash Cans.

I took out the one that I had CJ-WalkbysBehave-TrashKick.package and I will see if that makes a difference one way or the other. not really hard to test. I think it would be nice to be able to command a Sim to Kick a Trash Can. lol

#13 28-08-2018 
[Image: TS2-TheGreenZapper01.jpg]
On a related note, guess who just got her Silver Robotics Badge! Smile

(She also got a makeover. Yes, she's naked. Yes, she got out of bed like that. No, you can't see anything...because of the makeover. Yes, it's just a coincidence. Wink )

But while I remembered that SentryBots zap Cow Mascots, burglars, newspaper thieves and trash can kickers, I forgot that SentryBots don't discriminate among trash can kickers. They are truly Equal Opportunity punishers.

[Image: TS2-TheGreenZapper02.jpg]
This is not good.

[Image: TS2-TheGreenZapper03.jpg]
Ow.

[Image: TS2-TheGreenZapper04.jpg]
Don't cry, Sanguine! I'll remember to tell you to turn the stupid robot off before I send you out to kick the trash can again! I promise! Sad

[Image: TS2-TheGreenZapper05.jpg]
And just like that, all is forgiven.

Good robot! Smile

#14 28-08-2018 
I have a Scorpio Boy Will Greenman with Neat 8 Nice 1 and Playful 5, Knowledge Aspiration, who can Kick the The Trash Can at will even though he was in Gold Aspiration and Mostly solid green moods. Compare to Daisy Greenman Former Plant Sim Taurus Girl Neat 5 Nice 5 Playful 7, Romance Kicked the Trash Autonomously while in Red Aspiration Can not do it in Platinum Aspiration.

I think the main Characteristic Needed is to be a Grouchy Sim. I do know that as Neat and as Grouchy can do it I don't think Sloppiness is required. In the same household I have someone else, Faulk a Sagittarius with Neat 0 and Nice 10, when I next am playing the household I will check with him.

#15 29-08-2018 
(28-08-2018 06:52 PM)lordtyger9 Wrote:  I think the main Characteristic Needed is to be a Grouchy Sim. I do know that as Neat and as Grouchy can do it I don't think Sloppiness is required. In the same household I have someone else, Faulk a Sagittarius with Neat 0 and Nice 10, when I next am playing the household I will check with him.
The next time I play TS2, I might go around to my grouchiest Grouchy Sims and see if I can make them kick trash cans. All of my werewolves are pretty Grouchy, and so is my bullying cheerleader/Sports enthusiast. I'll see if I can find any more common threads among these can-kickers. Smile

#16 29-08-2018 
(28-08-2018 03:33 PM)Pizzatron-9000 Wrote:  (She also got a makeover. Yes, she's naked. Yes, she got out of bed like that. No, you can't see anything...because of the makeover. Yes, it's just a coincidence. Wink )

Truth, thruth, liar, truth, liar, liar! Big Grin

First lie: YOU gave her the naked outfit as sleepwear.
Second lie: YOU had her turn away from the camera.
Third lie: YOU did this on purpose.

Hehehehehe Big Grin

#17 30-08-2018 
(29-08-2018 01:05 PM)BoilingOil Wrote:  Truth, thruth, liar, truth, liar, liar! Big Grin

First lie: YOU gave her the naked outfit as sleepwear.
Nope! I have a mod named SleepNaked.package. As you can guess, it adds a "Sleep naked" option to the usual "Sleep in pajamas" and "Sleep in underwear" options. I forget where I got the mod from, but it was probably InSimAdult. Tongue

And as soon as they run out of things to do and go idle, they suddenly realize "Oh, I'm naked!" and get dressed; Shy Sims cringe with embarrassment after that, even if there's no one else in the room with them. It's kind of funny to watch. So they are indeed sans clothing when they get out of bed.

[Image: TS2-FunPics-OMGIWasNakies.jpg]
They do the same cringing when they're done losing at Strip Poker, too. Big Grin

(29-08-2018 01:05 PM)BoilingOil Wrote:  Second lie: YOU had her turn away from the camera.
Nope! I rotated the camera around until it was behind her. Slight difference. Wink

(29-08-2018 01:05 PM)BoilingOil Wrote:  Third lie: YOU did this on purpose.
...maybe. Cool
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2018 06:00 AM by Pizzatron-9000.)

#18 30-08-2018 
(30-08-2018 05:48 AM)Pizzatron-9000 Wrote:  Nope! I have a mod named SleepNaked.package. As you can guess, it adds a "Sleep naked" option to the usual "Sleep in pajamas" and "Sleep in underwear" options. I forget where I got the mod from, but it was probably InSimAdult. Tongue

What's the difference? You still *MAKE* them get naked... Smile

(30-08-2018 05:48 AM)Pizzatron-9000 Wrote:  Nope! I rotated the camera around until it was behind her. Slight difference. Wink

Oh, come on! That's Po-tay-to vs Po-tah-to. The intention is the same, and so is the result! Smile

You're just an evil little man. I'm not saying I would've acted differently. I'd probably do the same thing... For danged sure I would! Heck, I HAVE done the same thing!!!
But at least I wouldn't have lied about it!

Hehehehehehe

#19 30-08-2018 
I have BO - No Naked Emitters.package to take care of the OMG I am NAKED! thing and yeah I have Sleep Naked.package as well and yes it is from InSimAdult. I like BO's No Naked Emitters better than several others that I found so this is the one that I use.

#20 30-08-2018 
Yup, found the existing mods to prevent the "modesty reaction" a bit lacking. Most of them waited for the emitter to be created, and then went through the trouble of deleting it. Which usually resulted in some sims still acting up. So I did one better and made sure that the emitter wasn't even created. That stops the OMG reactions from the sim herself as well as from all others.

I would like to get the sleep naked thing, just don't feel like regsitering at ISA for just one stupid file. So I use a set of invisible underwear to simulate nudity. Sims don't notice the difference; to them, the sim in question is properly attired.

Sorry, that is a members only option