Hi, guys! Long time listener, first time caller
#1 15-08-2018 
  • Registered
Thanks to Leefish for fixing my login problem! I shop here often, but have never been able to post before. My friend, pizzatron-9000 wanted me to wander this way. Has anyone seen him?

I have all the sims pc games, but really only play sims 2. I've noticed while playing the others that my mind wanders back to 2, so that's really where my heart is. I have UC and love it!

Looking to get my feet wet here. So, howdy!

#2 15-08-2018 
Hi Smorbs, welcome in the little pool of big fish Smile

#3 15-08-2018 
Hey Smorbie! Welcome to LeeFish.nl! We're nice big fishes!

#4 15-08-2018 
(15-08-2018 02:43 PM)smorbie Wrote:  Thanks to Leefish for fixing my login problem! I shop here often, but have never been able to post before. My friend, pizzatron-9000 wanted me to wander this way. Has anyone seen him?

Maybe we have. What does he look like? Tongue

(15-08-2018 02:43 PM)smorbie Wrote:  I have all the sims pc games, but really only play sims 2. I've noticed while playing the others that my mind wanders back to 2, so that's really where my heart is. I have UC and love it!

Looking to get my feet wet here. So, howdy!

I'm glad that you made it over, Smorbie. Welcome aboard! Smile

#5 16-08-2018 
Hallo, glad you were able to login

#6 16-08-2018 
Hiya Smorbie!
Remember: just keep simming, just keep simming... simming simming simming simming... wave

#7 16-08-2018 
Welcome to the fish pond smorbie Smile

#8 17-08-2018 
Hi smorbie nice to see you here. I did not recognize you at first. lol Lots of good Fishes to be found here. I am sure that you will like coming here.

#9 17-08-2018 
  • Registered
Hi, guys. Hi, Lordtyger9. I don't recognize your name. Do you swim in that other pond, too? I did find pizza, don't know why my search didn't pull him up. It's good to be here. Everyone is so friendly! It will take me awhile to get my gills wet, I'm afraid. Any ideas where I should start?

#10 17-08-2018 
I'm not sure if @lordtyger9 ever visited the other site, but I know him from Simbology, and he's always friendly and happy to see people, even if he doesn't know them. So you might indeed not know him, he's just himself. Smile

I think you started in the right place. Introducing oneself works. There should also be a thread nearby about what started you simming. Posting there helps us getting to know you a little better, too.

Sorry, that is a members only option