Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Flashing Pink
#1 17-08-2018 
  • Registered
Hello! So after a fresh install of the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection on Origin, I found that I was experiencing pink flashing and occasional crashing when loading up a household.

I have the 4GB patch installed to the exe, as well as my graphics rules updated with the Graphics Rules Maker. My game has no cc or mods that would conflict.

I'm attaching the config file, and I've been trying to play around with the Graphics rules since I believe it's a texture memory issue. I'm currently running the most up to date version of Windows 10.

Any help at all is appreciated, thanks!

Attached File(s)
.txt  DESKTOP-UQPUMKU-config-log.txt (Size: 10.42 KB / Downloads: 320)

#2 17-08-2018 
Your log seems fine as far as I can tell. Have you tried this? Jessa has video that also talks about it here (starts at about 7:00 on the video) in case you find videos easier to follow. That should hopefully help with the pink flashing.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option