Show Us Your Sims!
#81 27-10-2018 
Spooky CAS stuffeths vamp

Those are shorts? I thought they were bikini bottoms! fishslap

#82 27-10-2018 
Those are short shorts indeed Smile

#83 27-10-2018 
I did those in TS2BodyShop, three and a half years ago. Didn't have a CLUE as to what I was doing. Just got lucky with the results. To this day, I coudn't tell you how I did that. Tongue
I think she looks fabulous in them though. Smile
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2018 07:59 PM by Kunder.)

#84 27-10-2018 
Sometimes that is just how it is; you go into something with no idea of how hard it can be, and on that day it all just works Smile

#85 04-11-2018 
Just a few of my "Leading" men:
Julien Cooke
Durp Poindexter
Earl Pitts
"Cappy" Le'Clerc.

....And of COURSE.... Bob Woods.Tongue

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

#86 06-11-2018 
I think the short shorts are fine. I also like your "leading" Men in this order Julien Cooke, Durp Poindexter, Earl Pitts, Bob Woods and "Cappy" Le'Clerc. I certainly like the name "Cappy" Le'Clerc, it fits that sim very well. Is that hat that "Cappy" Le'Clerc is wearing custom?

#87 06-11-2018 
(06-11-2018 05:45 AM)lordtyger9 Wrote:  I think the short shorts are fine. I also like your "leading" Men in this order Julien Cooke, Durp Poindexter, Earl Pitts, Bob Woods and "Cappy" Le'Clerc. I certainly like the name "Cappy" Le'Clerc, it fits that sim very well. Is that hat that "Cappy" Le'Clerc is wearing custom?
I think it's a Maxis cap. I'll get back to you on that. "Cappy" is one of my newer Sims. I think he looks awesome. BIG nose, BIG overbite, and a BIG heart!Smile

#88 13-11-2018 
Oh, yeah...

(20-10-2018 03:32 PM)Pizzatron-9000 Wrote:  (Don't mind Jazz's little Bladder boost there; that's just from her having a shelf with three Gootentaugen Awards in the garage with her, placed there for the specific purpose of helping her spend more time restoring her junk cars. The shelf has enough room for ten awards, but I won't make her go looking for a new Journalism job until she reaches Media Magnate; those 8,000-point Wants for reaching the top of a career track are too good to pass up. I like to imagine that her forays into Journalism have mostly included writing for and editing magazines on automotive mechanics, because she's a real pro in that line of work. Smile )
[Image: ThreeGootentaugens.jpg]
Jazz's Gootentaugens. Smile

Three down, five to go (or seven, if I can find it in myself to do something else with those Dream Date bouquets).

[Image: Jazz-BestOfTheBest1.jpg]
[Image: Jazz-BestOfTheBest2.jpg]
Jazz's business has also grown to Level 4 (with all four Business Perks being taken out of the Wholesale column), and she has three or four Best of the Best Awards scattered around her house to help boost Simmy Needs. It's tempting to move the awards down to Jazz's garage, but with three Gootentaugens already in there, it might be a bit redundant.

[Image: Jazz-Lambourgini1.jpg]
Jazz is also in a position to start improving her stock, phasing out cheap vehicles and replacing them with expensive ones. Out with the Smoogo Minimas, in with the Lamborghini Reventons.

[Image: Jazz-Lambourgini2.jpg]
...and yet there are already two Reventons on Jazz's lot. Wait until Jazz packs her lot with 21 Reventons, Description! We'll see who has the last laugh! Big Grin

[Image: CoffinScare.jpg]
As for the Von Carstein household, I'm now wondering if coffin scares might be better sources of fulfilled "Be Saved from Death" Wants than ghost scares are. After a ghost scares a Sim to death, the ghost is still roaming around, ready and able to foil any rescue attempts by scaring the dying Sim's would-be rescuer. But if a Sim dies from repeated coffin scares, the vampire simply settles back into the coffin and goes torpid again, leaving any concerned Sims free to intercept the Grim Reaper and save the dying Sim without hassle.

(Alternately, if the coffin-scaring vampire and the coffin-scared victim happen to share high Relationships — as Carmilla and Clarence there do — then the vampire herself can cancel the Sleep action, climb out of her coffin, stop the Reaper and save the dying Sim. So that's a bonus.)

On the other hand, even with so many vampires in my Pleasantview, ghosts are more readily available than vampires. Most of my playable households don't have any vampires (so therefore, no coffin scares), but any playable Sim can wander down to Gothier Green Gardens, where I have two tombstones which I "fermented" on Residential lots for a few days (long enough for them to start spawning ghosts) before moving them Downtown. I should probably do that with the Tricou family and have some Sim borrow their tombstones just long enough for Tricou ghosts to start drifting around his/her home, then send the tombstones back. Ghost scares aplenty would surely follow!
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2018 08:26 AM by Pizzatron-9000.)

#89 13-11-2018 
(13-11-2018 08:03 AM)Pizzatron-9000 Wrote:  I should probably do that with the Tricou family and have some Sim borrow their tombstones just long enough for Tricou ghosts to start drifting around his/her home, then send the tombstones back.

Can you do that with all graves? Even ones that you have moved to a new lot yourself?

#90 13-11-2018 
(13-11-2018 03:41 PM)leefish Wrote:  
(13-11-2018 08:03 AM)Pizzatron-9000 Wrote:  I should probably do that with the Tricou family and have some Sim borrow their tombstones just long enough for Tricou ghosts to start drifting around his/her home, then send the tombstones back.
Can you do that with all graves? Even ones that you have moved to a new lot yourself?
One of the tombstones at my Gothier Green Lawns lot is that of one Andre Hogan, a visiting townie who was eaten by the Cowplant at Doctor Hal Malevolence's old house. Andre's ghost started wandering around the lot (though he rarely got far; the Cowplant and his tombstone were off on a small island in the corner of the lot's pond, and the ghost rarely found his way across the bridge). Then Doctor Hal married Doctor Zenon, they moved to their new home at MegaloTech HQ, Benne and all of the Servos moved with them, and so did Andre (with his tombstone stowed in Doctor Hal's inventory for the transit). Then more recently, after Andre started popping out of his tombstone and roaming around MegaloTech HQ, I got to thinking, "Hal and Zenon have their new son Victor, I kind of don't want Andre messing with little Victor, and besides, why should the Malevolences keep Andre all to themselves when they can show a little altruism and share him with all of Pleasantview's Knowledge Sims (while sowing some discord for all the non-Knowledge Sims as well)?" So after a click or two on Andre's tombstone, I sent Andre to Gothier Green Lawns and planted his tombstone on a nice little grave-sized mound with a flower vase. His ghost still roams around the cemetery for every third or fourth visiting Sim, the last time I checked.

(I probably won't do that with Knut London, however; the Malevolences may be content to extend their lifespans with Elixir of Life, but Kileighney Hagg's bid for everlasting youth involves zombifying Knut with Atrociously Evil witchcraft and feeding him to her Cowplant every five days. So she pretty well needs to keep Knut's tombstone around her house, even if that means putting up with Knut's ghost every now and then.)

As for whether or not that will work with the Tricou family already buried at Gothier Green Lawns, I'm soon to find out. The two Tricous buried at the House of Fallen Leaves pop out of their graves and wander around that house now and again, so I have hope. Wink

Sorry, that is a members only option