sims2 #1
Hi Simmer,

Have you ever wondered why a sim can only "Pass Along" their Business Rewards to household members -- whether they are family or not --, but not to close family such as Parents, Siblings or Children, only because they no longer live under the same roof?

How the Maxoids made such weird arbitrary decisions, is entirely beyond me. But I wasn't going to sit in rubble and take it without a fight. So 2.5 years ago, I wrote a mod that has since been thoroughly tested. And though I've officially retired from modding, I thought I should not keep this gem for myself. So, one more time for the good old times...

With this mod, in addition to household members, your active sim can also Pass Along their Business Rewards to their Parents, their Siblings, or their Children, even if they live in different households. All other family members are excluded from this change, but that is not a big problem. Your aunt or uncle is the sibling of one of your parents, after all... There's always a way. Smile

Of course, since this mod edits an OFB feature, it requires OFB. Nothing more, nothing less.

Happy Simming!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Pass Along to Family Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 442 bytes | File Name BO - Pass Along to Family.zip | # of Downloads 1,209  

Comments
#2 18-10-2018
Thank you, BO, looks to be a very helpful mod. Also great to see a new upload from you Smile

#3 18-10-2018
Thank you BO, that will be useful.

#4 19-10-2018
Thank you! Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option