Sims 2 Pink Flashing
#1 15-11-2018 
  • Registered
Hi,

I recently downloaded the Sims 2 UC on my new PC and I'm getting the uncontrollable Pink Flashing. I've watched youtube videos and all but even using boolProp UseShaders false doesn't work on anything but the neighborhood view. I have installed the 4gb patch and used Graphics Rules Maker to make the game detect my graphics card and increase my texture memory.
I've linked my config log and my dxDiag just in case that might help too? I'm unsure haha but any help would be greatly appreciated. I have no cc/mods installed.

Attached File(s)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Size: 78.1 KB / Downloads: 375)
.txt  RHANDI-PC-config-log.txt (Size: 10.29 KB / Downloads: 334)

#2 15-11-2018 
We have seen this problem on other users games with this combination of windows 10, UC and the nVidia 10x0 cards. I am afraid we cannot help you. Your options are : another graphics card, or another version of windows (win8 and win7 work) or a cheap laptop. @Kunder can help you with the laptop specs.

#3 15-11-2018 
(15-11-2018 01:39 PM)leefish Wrote:  We have seen this problem on other users games with this combination of windows 10, UC and the nVidia 10x0 cards. I am afraid we cannot help you. Your options are : another graphics card, or another version of windows (win8 and win7 work) or a cheap laptop. @Kunder can help you with the laptop specs.
Just let me know what your budget is, and I'll help any way I can. Smile

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option