• Deco Bread as an ingredient
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
A leefish forum member asked me if it was possible to make a deco object into an ingredient. I had a go with these cool loaves of bread from Pixelry , the recolours etc should still work (they do in my game).

How the object works:

Set the item for sale on either a home business or an owned community lot.
Sim buys the object from the shop and it goes into the sims inventory (or from the catalogue and pulls it into inventory but that is cheating). On return home, click on the refrigerator and the option stock should be in the menu. Click on stock and then the bread should be available to stock the fridge.
The business lot owner can restock if the item is in their inventory, but the default orange loaf is what is restocked, so it costs an extra 15 simoleons to update the displays in your shop.

Catalog location: appliances/miscellaneous, cost, 24 simoleons (12 food points)

It all seems a bit clunky to me, but maybe someone will like it.

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Deco Bread as an ingredient Screenshot Deco Bread as an ingredient Screenshot Deco Bread as an ingredient Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 107.49 KB | File Name PixCrackfoxLeefish_LoafofBread.rar | # of Downloads 1,745  

Comments
#2 17-11-2018
Looks cool to me!

#3 17-11-2018
@Karen Lorraine thanks Karen, it is quite cool as long as you restrain yourself from chucking a load of cheap food in the none shop owning sim's inventory....

#4 17-11-2018
Well, if that §24 is also the catalogue price, then it's no longer really a cheap cheat. It merely prevents your sims from having to go shopping.

Under those circumstances, I would prefer doing the shopping, because that's a chance for my sims to get out of the house. Big Grin

Every down side has its up side! (to speak with the late great Johan Cruijff)

Sorry, that is a members only option