Flickering during gameplay
#1 20-03-2019 
  • Registered
I got back into playing The Sims 2 again and my gameplay has been slow and flickering through the walls and sims

Here's attached pictures of what happens during the flickering
[Image: view]
[Image: view]

My operating system is Windows 10
My processor is Intel® Core™ i3-5015U CPU @ 2.10GHz
It runs on 64-bit operating system and x64-based processor

.txt  DESKTOP-GBNBPFG-config-log.txt (Size: 10.44 KB / Downloads: 333)

#2 20-03-2019 
That computer has an under performing "U" series processor, You're running Win10, You're using a scaled down version of "Iris" HD520 on-board graphics. IF you have nVidia graphics, it won't be compatible with TS2.

The HD520 will run TS2 just fine, *IF* you're running an "M" (Dual Core), or a "QM", or "MQ" (Quad Core) processor. The biggest problem is Windows 10. That computer WILL run Win 8.1. You should consider loading THAT on your computer, after finding the drivers. Once that's done, you should be able to tinker with settings, and get it running.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option