(Auto solved xD) Directx9 Problem ... And more (? ^^"
#11 31-03-2019 
(31-03-2019 09:13 PM)AleLunes Wrote:  @Kunder Actually i was saying that MY BROTHER had a far modern laptop and mine and still managed to play correctly, not MINE xD
But well ... I managed to play it correctly ! I only had to change the compatibility xD (thanks dad xD)
Thanks anyway guys !
@Kunder @BoilingOil <3
If I have more problems, i'll let you know !
@AleLunes
Can you give details on how you did this? I have a new MSI gaming machine that I can play TS2 on properly, but haven't been able to get it to play on any other new gaming machine.

#12 01-04-2019 
  • Registered
@Kunder You have to right click on the shorcut, then properties, then a window pops up, you click on "compatibility" and then you can change it to any compatibility. In my case, it worked with Windows Vista Service Pack 2, idk about your case x'3
I had to go to the "Run Compatibility Troubleshooter" thing to know this xD
(You can do it manually, without windows help in the "Compatibility Mode" section, you choose the one you want/know it will work for you, apply the changes, and you're set c;
I applied the changes, and started to play correctly (finally thank god xD)

#13 02-04-2019 
Done that before. Sometimes it works, most of the time, not. You got lucky.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option