Failed to find any DirectX 9.0x compatible graphics adaters
#1 30-08-2019 
  • Registered
I've tried the Graphics Rule Maker, changing the resolutions, etc. I don't know what else to try. It worked on my old pc for windows 10, but it won't work on my new laptop for some reason.
.txt  DESKTOP-E6CG8RM-config-log.txt (Size: 9.41 KB / Downloads: 272)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Size: 99.08 KB / Downloads: 308)

#2 31-08-2019 
If it worked on your old PC, just play TS2 on that, unless the old PC isn't functioning.

#3 01-09-2019 
  • Registered
My old PC isn't functioning anymore it's so slow. I have an onboard graphics card also Intel 630, do you think that would help?

#4 01-09-2019 
It might. I've been able to get TS2 working on that card once in a while. Worth a try I guess.

Maybe your old PC just needs a good software cleanup, and more ram? Or is it not functioning at all.

#5 02-09-2019 
  • Registered
I got it to work I had to run my game in windowed mode. Thanks for your help though

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option