Tried Everything - Still Cannot Run Sims 2 UC
#21 01-12-2019 
(01-12-2019 05:11 AM)citrusalex Wrote:  @BoilingOil the guide has been available for quite a while now: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19JMr...6rOs/edit#
I just simply decided to stop using this forum since people here are so hostile to me just trying to help.

No, hostility in some of us was triggered by your arrogance. You came in here fresh without any reputation, repeated the same wall of text without any explanation or proof in four different threads, trying to get people to use a program that nobody had ever heard of before. You also said in public that none of us had a clue except yourself. And then you acted as if all that made you an authority. Such behavior does not go over well. Trying to help is appreciated, but the attitude with which it is done defines how it is recieved.

#22 01-12-2019 
(01-12-2019 05:11 AM)citrusalex Wrote:  @BoilingOil the guide has been available for quite a while now: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19JMr...6rOs/edit#
I just simply decided to stop using this forum since people here are so hostile to me just trying to help.
I am sorry you find us hostile, it is not our intention or way. We like new people and new ideas and we especially like polite helpful people. As I recall you were very keen to show us your friend's program, and perhaps you saw a reluctance to download a program from a link placed here by a random stranger as a lack of belief/ respect for you. I would say that was basic internet security. Thank you for the guide link.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option