Screenshotsies!
#41 10-02-2021 
(Blargh....JPG loads much faster, but .PNG is much clearer and resizes without blurring or other loss of clarity. The struggle over file type continues. Anyway...)

[Image: TS2-GetOut01.png]
Why, thank you for inviting yourself into our home to spread some school cheer! Now get out!

[Image: TS2-GetOut02.png]
Et tu, llama? GET OUT.

[Image: TS2-GetOut03.png]
That's right. Go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, or engage each other in cheerleading or existential debate or whatever, so the Sims who actually live here can go about their business without you two getting underfoot.

[Image: TS2-GetOut04.png]
...and by "talk amongst yourselves," I did not mean "join forces"!

Also, get out.

[Image: TS2-GetOut05.png]
Okay, you two can definitely get out now!

I think I'd welcome a visit from the local Cow Mascot at this point!

[Image: TS2-GetOut06.png]
That's an empty chair! Why are you trying to spread team spirit to an empty chair?

By the way, I'm not seeing any getting out of our house being done. Don't make me break out the "Ask to Leave" command on your happy butts!

[Image: TS2-GetOut07.png]
Oh, hey, welcome to Venus' Shower Time! While you're here, could you hand me the loofah and the conditioner? GET OUT!

[Image: TS2-GetOut08.png]
"Me nee needa cheen! Chee nee nee cheeda chee! Doink!"

Same to you, pal.

[Image: TS2-GetOut09.png]
HOW SOON TILL WE GRADUATE?!?

#42 12-02-2021 
"Hey" back at-cha Pizza! Good to read you again Smile I'm glad you are here again!
BTW - none of the pix above posted correctly *sigh* ???

#43 16-02-2021 
(12-02-2021 05:50 PM)CatherineTCJD Wrote:  "Hey" back at-cha Pizza! Good to read you again Smile I'm glad you are here again!
BTW - none of the pix above posted correctly *sigh* ???
Hmm. Are you able to see the pix in this post:
http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.ph...4#pid47474

#44 16-02-2021 
...nope. And I get this:
HTTPS-Only Mode Alert
Secure Connection Not Available
When I click the linksie...

#45 16-02-2021 
Well, it's not a ".JPG versus .PNG" issue, then.

Which internet browser are you using?

#46 17-02-2021 
Firefox - same as forever...

#47 17-02-2021 
Do you have firefox set to only allow https?

#48 17-02-2021 
(17-02-2021 06:53 AM)CatherineTCJD Wrote:  Firefox - same as forever...
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I dumped Firefox. A good antivirus (Kaspersky, though I'm getting tired of Kaspersky's constant upselling attempts...) and a more agreeable browser (Chrome, even though I'm not a big fan of Google right now...) do me just fine. Wink

Try going to Options > Privacy and Security, then click "Don't enable HTTPS-Only Mode"...which is kind of the opposite of what this troubleshooter guide proposes:

https://www.howtogeek.com/701303/how-to-...a-firefox/

#49 17-02-2021 
Apparently I have these checked - "Enable DNS over HTTPS" and "Enable HTTPS-Only Mode in all windows"
I haven't changed my FF settings in a loooong time, but that doesn't mean they didn't 'update' something...
I don't have problems seeing pictures or other web content on any other sites (Tumblr, discord, MTS, etc) - and pictures in the downloads section here are also fine.
However, in this thread, pictures look like this for me:
[Image: TS2-GetOut07.png]

Oopsie - ninja'd Wink

ETA - If I temp turn it off, I can see the images - but the pages formatting is all over the place! What a mess.
Any other suggestions?

#50 17-02-2021 
(17-02-2021 10:42 PM)CatherineTCJD Wrote:  I don't have problems seeing pictures or other web content on any other sites (Tumblr, discord, MTS, etc) - and pictures in the downloads section here are also fine.
Those pics might be hosted on HTTPS pages instead of HTTP pages. Let me check the Downloads section right quick....

(17-02-2021 10:42 PM)CatherineTCJD Wrote:  Any other suggestions?
Yeah...dump that clunky old Firefox and get Chrome or Opera instead! Big Grin

Edit: No, the Downloads section seems to be on the same web domain as the rest of the Leefish site. Curiouser and curiouser.

Sorry, that is a members only option