I'll Be Home For Christmas
#11 20-12-2019 
* mustluvcatz is feeling very uncomfortable now

Sorry guys. Didn't mean to stop the conversation.
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2019 01:54 AM by mustluvcatz.)

#12 26-12-2019 
(20-12-2019 01:30 AM)mustluvcatz Wrote:  * mustluvcatz is feeling very uncomfortable now

Sorry guys. Didn't mean to stop the conversation.
No, no...you go right ahead and get it off your chest. This is a big, ugly life change you're going through, and surely we can all understand if you need to vent or reach out. Sad

I don't suppose your situation has improved any, by any chance...Christmas miracles and whatnot. Has it? Undecided

#13 05-05-2020 
@Pizzatron-9000
I somehow missed your post! Um.. No, things didn't get better. We've been in a homeless shelter since the beginning of January. It closes the end of this month so I've been panicking and trying to get our housing bill paid off so we can reapply and get back in. Got about $400 to go there. (The total was over $3,700 sooooooo...)

KiKi did go to a foster home but they adopted him almost right away. I still miss him A LOT. After we get into a new place, first thing I want to do is get a new fur baby.

#14 06-10-2021 
Late reply is necromantically late, I know.

But I have to ask: if you have a Lenovo now (...ack, I'd sooner get an Acer, ack ack ack! Tongue ), does that suggest that you got a new home as well?

And how's the fur baby situation going? How's the good news in general? Because it sounds like you've already had more than enough bad news. Undecided

Sorry, that is a members only option