sims2 #1
I've always believed the AL Butler was a pedophile: constantly after your babies, toddlers and children... No more of that!

BO - ButlerIsNoNanny - stops the AL butler from meddling with your babies, toddlers and children. He will simply not report as a nanny, when entering the lot. If there is a butler currently on some of your lots while installing this mod, a lot reset will occur and the butler will start behaving oddly. If you send him home, he will act normal once he returns the next day. Requires AL, of course.

Update, April 12, 2011: After 16 months, I've finally updated the ButlerIsNoNanny mod! Installing this new version should NOT cause already existing Butlers to behave oddly anymore, UNLESS it is to replace the old version. If you don't have AL, this mod does nothing, of course, but it shouldn't break anything either! If you're happy using the old version, re-download is NOT required.

Extra: There's now also BO - BNS - No Feeding, which stops Butlers, Nannies and Servos from autonomously feeding babies and toddlers. Should work in all games. (Warning: ONE user ever reported this mod as causing a "too many iterations" error with active Servos. Please check!)

Extra: There's now also BO - BNS - No Cooking, which prevents Butlers, Nannies and Servos from autonomously cooking any meals! Should also work for all games.

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - ButlerIsNoNanny Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 282 bytes | File Name BO - Butler Is No Nanny v2.zip | # of Downloads 3,285
File Updated 12-04-2011

Filesize 348 bytes | File Name BO - BNS - No Cooking.zip | # of Downloads 1,097  
Filesize 325 bytes | File Name BO - BNS - No Feeding.zip | # of Downloads 996  
Comments
#9 04-01-2014
just found this one, and glad i did! that butler was soo busy feeding the toddler, that he kept interfering with mom trying to teach the little girl to walk!! ( and potty trained, too ))

#10 04-01-2014
Big Grin

#11 18-02-2018
Late to the party, but I never bothered to use a butler until recently - in one day he interrupted a toddler that was already feeding from a bottle to give him another bottle, pulled him out of the toddler bed I'd sent him to just to put him in the crib instead, and then interrupted dad teaching the toddler to walk to give the toddler ANOTHER bottle even though hunger was close to 75 percent. I was so irritated that I was ready to smite him on the spot, but then I figured someone had surely made a mod to fix this.

You saved a sim butler's life today!

#12 18-02-2018
@SomeRandoChick I'm always happy if one of my mods saves sim lives and a player's sanity.

Sorry, that is a members only option