sims2 #1
This is an alterative for Monique's Relationships Panel Remover, and it uses the code Monique developed. The only change is, whereas Monique cloned the Kozy Kitsch Gnome, I've grafted her code onto the Maxis object itself. The only advantage is: this is much smaller: only 10% of the original object.

NOTES: this is the Pets version. I'm not sure if it'll work properly without Pets installed. If a non-Pets version is required, let me know, and I'll make one.
I can also supply a version that adds the same functionality to the Chicken as well. Let me know if you want that one.

CREDIT: Thanks go to Monique for the original idea. Except for a minor detail, this is *NOT* my work. Thank Monique, not me!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Gnome Hack Screenshot BO - Gnome Hack Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 10.35 KB | File Name BO - Gnome Hack.zip | # of Downloads 1,073  

Comments
#2 10-11-2010
Hmmm, this is very cool. Thank you.

#3 26-06-2011
Another nifty mod that I completely missed! This is great! It always bugs me when waiters and baristas and the like show up in my Sims' relationship panel. Ordering a coffee from someone =/= bestest buddies. Rolleyes

#4 26-06-2011
Actually, there's a solution for those, too! Neder (on MTS) wrote three hacks to stop bartenders, servers and baristas from showing up as acquaintances, unless you *choose* to interact with them apart from ordering whatever they offer.

In fact, I've combined these hacks in a package for my personal use that's called "JustTakeMyOrder!"

Sorry, that is a members only option