Flickering?
#1 24-02-2020 
  • Registered
I am aware this has been an on-going topic and people have been helped, although I have tried methods others have used and I'm still unable to access the shadows and smooth edges settings. These files such as 'Fun with Pets' and 'SP9' I'm not seeing in my folders, and have used similar ones such as 'Pets' but no SP9 folder to be found. Help would be much appreciated! Tongue

#2 25-02-2020 
This is obviously a graphics related question. So, I think the "Sims 2 Graphic Cards" section was a more appropriate place to put it. I therefor moved it here from the Tea Room.

@HinekoEcho, you have given us very little information to work with, so we must now resort to making some wild assumptions. For example, you do not mention whether you have the disk version of the game or the Ultimate Collection. Since the folders "Fun With Pets" and "SP9" are only present if you have the UC, that would lead me to believe that you have a disk version of the game.

Please let us know which version of the game you have and what version of Windows you're running on, and also attach your config-log.txt file to your next post. Without all that information, it will be impossible for anyone to help.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option