BODYSHOP Purple!!! help
#1 19-03-2020 
  • Registered
Hello Everybody,

I am out of ideas and I'm starting to get a headache with making my bodyshop working.

I have the sims 2 UC installed on my new Windows 10 pro computer that i bought specially for movie making with sims 2 matters.

Since yesterday I've been trying to get my game to work and eventually i finnaly got trough! by looking at god knows how many threads tutorials and programs and stuff over the internet...

Annyway when i tried to open bodyshop from my latest EP (M&G) it wouldnt open, no chance at all ! It would crash before the loading window could come up.

I then thought maybe i should patch bodyshop with the 4GB patch, and miraculously It did help and loaded completly without crashing. :bunny:

Now new problem is this:

[Image: getimage.php?file=1910389]

[Image: getimage.php?file=1910390]

I really don't know what to edit what to change anymore... Something tells me, I'm sure the problem is in the graphic rules file but I dont know what to change in order to get the purple pink away from bodyshop.

Please I beg you, wonderful wizards of Modthesims! Please rescue :cry:

Attached File(s)
.txt  CORSAIRONEPRO-config-log.txt (Size: 7.85 KB / Downloads: 364)

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option