sims2 #1
A purely non-autonomous replacement for aliasthepal's Kiss... Cheek - interaction, that does NOT cause the "DEBUG - Super Duper Hug" issue, and in fact actively destroys that bug if another mod causes it in your game. Sims will not start autonomously family-kissing obvious non-family-members. Close to a dozen languages directly supported.

Update, April 30, 2011: Several people have reported (and I've noticed it myself as well), that in many cases with this mod installed, sims will just stand around a lot, doing nothing except causing the game to lag. It took me a while to figure out, but I've now eliminated that undesirable side effect!

Do you have this mod? Do your sims suffer from indicisiveness as to what they should be doing? Then please re-download and solve the problem once and for all!

Update, June 5, 2011: For those who use either version 2.05 of No Sim Loaded or Aaroneous' Sim Manipulator (WITH the SimMenu-AddOn), or both, and therefor don't need another mod to kill the "DEBUG - Super Duper Hug", there's now also a lean version of this social. Multiple mods killing this hug isn't really a bad thing, but it does waste time and memory...

Update, September 17, 2011: If one plays with the "controlpets" cheat active, this mod caused lots of errors... Version 1.02 fixes that! Thanks to Arathea for catching that one and testing the update for me.

Update, March 21st, 2016: Four and a half years ago, when 'fixing' the controlpets bug, I introduced another horrible error. It's now - 4.5 years later - because ihatemandatoryregister made a sideways mention of it in a comment, that I suddenly realised that - as author of the mod - *I* had not seen the interaction show up for a long time, either. So I investigate, and what do I find? In stead of testing for Human species, I tested for Big Dog species. So all this time, nobody ever had the Kiss.../Cheek interaction available. And yet nobody ever reported this problem! Anyway, now it is finally fixed, and I have verified that it works properly at last!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Social - Kiss Cheek Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 1.27 KB | File Name BO - Social - Kiss Cheek v1.03.zip | # of Downloads 984
File Updated 21-03-2016

Filesize 1.18 KB | File Name BO - Social - Kiss Cheek - lean v1.03.zip | # of Downloads 694
File Updated 21-03-2016

Comments
#2 30-04-2011
This one finally got a much needed update to solve sim indicisiveness. Sims were standing around doing nothing a lot, when this mod was installed. That problem should now be solved!

#3 05-06-2011
Update, June 5, 2011: Now a lean version WITHOUT the "Super Duper Hug" remedy is also available!

#4 05-06-2011
Ever vigilant, thanks!

Sorry, that is a members only option