sims2 #1
A fix for another Maxis annoyance, based on a request by ZephyrZodiac. Sims usually play far too long with the bird, before they put it away. And if you interrupt their play, they NEVER close the cage! With this fix, it will no longer take NINE frickin' hours for the bird to get moody enough to bite your sim. Within two hours, the sim gets bitten, puts away the bird, and shuts the cage. It may take a while for the bird to lose the cranky attitude again, but I have no idea how to change that, yet. There's also a version with less biting chance, if the original is too moody for your taste...

Obviously, this mod requires Pets to work!

Works well together with worf_84's Close_Cage_When_Done

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Moody Birds Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 247 bytes | File Name BO - Moody Birds.zip | # of Downloads 708  
Filesize 284 bytes | File Name BO - Moody Birds - Less biting chance.zip | # of Downloads 459  

Comments
#5 27-07-2014
Thanks. Tried that with a normal cage. Turns out that it was only custom cages that it didn't work with.

#6 27-07-2014
Ah, I didn't know you were using custom cages. Yeah, sometimes that makes a difference.

Sorry, that is a members only option