Windows 10 - Crashes in Build Mode Consistently ((Not a CC Error))
#21 04-08-2020 
@HugeLunatic: I just want to point out that I didn't read your post as derogatory to anyone, either. You simply stated the fact that some of us have more experience, which I agree with.

@Teru8: We are all aware that everyone is learning - or at least trying to learn -, and that some of us simply have a head start because we started the game some weeks, months or even years sooner. Also, some of us learn faster, others slower, and some will never learn, regardless how hard they try, and how much you help them. Some of us just don't have the talent. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and nothing that we blame people for. We just do the best we can to help, nothing more, nothing less. And sometimes, everything we say is misunderstood. These things happen.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option