Sims 2 fresh installed on win10 crashes on start
#11 13-05-2020 
I use Clonezilla live for my disk imaging and cloning needs. This system will even fit on a 512 MB thumbdrive/USB-stick, AND it can run from it, if the stick is bootable.

This software has allowed me to completely upgrade my hardware twice without ever having to reïnstall Win 7. In about 10 minutes, I simply cloned my OS plus files from an old SSD drive to a newer, larger one which then replaced the old drive.

#12 10-01-2021 
  • Registered
Hi. I have the same characteristics as you. I have encountered the exact same problem on my personal computer. Windows 7. I don't know what to do, please help.

#13 10-01-2021 
@lirika, the "you" that you address, is a person who needed help themselves. Asking them for help isn't going to do you much good.

I would advise you to read all the other posts in this thread, and follow their advice. If it helped the original poster, it should work for you, too!
And if it does not, then, instead of posting in the help-thread of someone else, start a NEW thread of your own, in which you specify exactly what your problems are.

#14 10-01-2021 
  • Registered
Sorry. I'm not good at navigating the site. I did everything the author did, but nothing helped me. Sims didn't work, and it still doesn't work. Chaotica has a different system, windows 10 and I have windows 7.

Sorry, that is a members only option