• BO - SW-Produce-Packing-Station-Apples Correction
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
A modification of Paladin's Produce Packing Station, that correctly calculates the price of a crate of Apples. Requires the original from SimWardrobe to work, but one of its files needs to be overwritten by mine.

NOTE: You do NOT need this correction if you're using the update from my Realistic Gardening series!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - SW-Produce-Packing-Station-Apples Correction  Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 631.53 KB | File Name BO - SW-Produce-Packing-Station-Apples-Correction.zip | # of Downloads 411  

Comments
#2 04-04-2012
More farming items Big Grin

#3 04-04-2012
Yup, but this one is NOT to be used with the Produce Packing Station Update. They conflict Tongue

Sorry, that is a members only option