sims2 #1
This mod is useful for everyone who uses an AL compatible version of Pescado's phonehack. With this fix, you can call all townies, downtownies, vacation tourists, service NPCs, Garden Club members and Hobby leaders, whether they have a phone or not! This was as Maxis had originally intended it, but alas, Pescado's otherwise very useful mod broke it.

Of course, for this one to work properly, it must load AFTER Pescado's mod Wink

NOTE: If you've already downloaded the Phone Make-over, then you do NOT need this one, as it's included!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - PhoneCheckFix Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 807 bytes | File Name BO - PhoneCheckFix v1.1.zip | # of Downloads 811
File Updated 07-11-2010

Comments
#2 06-10-2010
Crikey BO. Fixing Pescado's stuff. You must be a brave man... Wink

#3 06-10-2010
Hehe, do you really think that that overgrown ego gives a burning turd about what people do to his stuff? Smile

Anyway, I like the idea of being called brave just for this Wink

#4 01-12-2010
  • Registered
This was as Maxis had originally intended, but is an oversight/blunder by EA from Freetime release on. Run a fresh install with no Downloads folder some time. Been using the Sim-Wardrobe 'Call NPCs Fix' both with and without the MATY phonehack for quite a while now...

Sorry, that is a members only option