Crashing on Community Lots and other various issues
#1 22-08-2020 
  • Registered
Hi, I'm new here and I figured I'd post my issue.

According to my logs, I have the GeForce 7800 GTX by Nvidia, but my game is running super choppy when moving the camera and crashing on community lots. I'm also having strange issues. For example, I had a toddler grow up without a face? (Luckily the batbox fixed it but I figured i'd mention just in case)

Logs:
.txt  LAPTOP-78JT4GKH-config-log.txt (Size: 10.63 KB / Downloads: 238)

I've never had so many problems with my game until recently. I have the 4GB patch, the dxd3.dlll file, Graphics Rule Maker (following all appropriate rules such as no textures above 2000) I'm not running in compatibility mode, I have the read-only cache files, I've done the Memory Allocation fix by Jessa and I've done the Data Execution Prevention fix. I feel like my game should run like a dream but its simply not.

Also, I'm on windows 10

Any advice welcome

Thank you!
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2020 02:06 PM by Emerald.)

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option